Before I start sharing my knowledge about how to increase your income using my $1K1Day framework, my (literally) in-house attorney, The Hubbin, asked me to make sure you understood and agreed to some things about my business and my intellectual property.
I know you probably wouldn’t consider trying to follow my path instead of your own, since everyone prospers best by finding provision in their own purpose, but it’s super important to me that you don’t take the lessons you learn here and try to re-package and re-sell them. That is, by clicking below, you’re acknowledging and agreeing (under Maryland law and venue) that any sort of course or academy that you might put together that teaches the same lessons as contained in $1K1Day, would be not only unoriginal (and pretty uncool) of you, but also that you would assign such so it is actually the property of NapNic, LLC, dba Monetize Thyself.
So if you do go against this rule by creating something that competes with $1K1Day, with the same or similar content, any income derived from that product would legally belong to NapNic, LLC. If those proceeds are not surrendered upon demand, and a judgment is awarded in favor of NapNic, LLC, you’ll have to pay for all the lawyers, and fees, along with all proceeds received, and $10,000.00 in liquidated damages for dilution of the $1K1Day role in the online business education marketplace.
Nobody wants that to happen. So be the innovator we both know you are, and do your own thing with the support of our wonderful community and the lessons of this course. I’m really excited to see what you can do!
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Company's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Company's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Company's web site are provided 'as is'. Company makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Company does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Company or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Company's Internet site, even if Company or a Company authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Company's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Company does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Company may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Company does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Company has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Company of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Company's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York without regard to its conflict of law provisions.